Monday, October 31, 2011

Recycling Wine Bottles

I love making things out of wine bottles.  Not only does it give you a super cute decoration piece but it gives you, what I call, a good reason to drink what's in the bottle!


All you need:
-empty wine bottle
-hot glue gun
-spray paint


First, come up with a word/short phrase of your choice and write it out on the bottle with the hot glue gun.  If you are writing more than one word it might be easier if you write it out with a sharpie first then go over it.






Next, spray paint the entire bottle the color of your choice.  I sprayed mine white this time only because that was the only color I had in my garage.




I got really excited and impatient so I went ahead and took a picture, but this looks even better with a flower in it, sitting on my dresser!!

1 comment: